Page 1 of 1
* 16 Watts x RMS x 4 * 18 FM Presets * 6 AM Presets * Mechless * Front AUX In * Front USB Interface Warranty Information: See Owner’s Manual for Complete Details.
EN-US X-NONE X-NONE * Siri Eyes Free Mode * Front USB * 3 x 2v Pre-out * Pandora Control * APP Direct Mode * Time Correction Warranty Information: See Owner’s Manual for Complete Details.
* This Cable Works Specifically With The: iPod 5G video iPod nano 1G - 4G iPod classic 1G-2G iPod touch 1G-2G iPhone 2G-3G * The Full Speed iPod Experience Get the complete iPod experience, thanks to a dedicated iPod input and one simple cable. No need for extra hassle or boxes! Once connected, all your large music libraries are automatically loaded directly from your iPod right to your head unit. * Quick Search Find songs quickly! With Alpine's exclusive QuickSearch technology, you'll be able to find what you want, the quickest and easiest way possible. * Percentage Search For especially big music libraries, Alpine's exclusive Percentage Search function uses the preset buttons for quick jumps to specific parts of the list. Conveniently jump from one song to the next with little effort. Warranty Information: See Owner’s Manual for Complete Details.
* 250 Watt RMS 750 W Peak * Strong and Efficient * Reinforced Cone * HAMR Surround Performance Warranty Information: See Owner’s Manual for Complete Details.
* 250W RMS x 1 (2Ω, 14.4V, ≤1% THD+N) * 150W RMS x 1 (4Ω, 14.4V, ≤1% THD+N) * Raising the Bar The new V-Power products are now Class D digital amplifiers, resulting in a huge efficiency gain versus their predecessors without draining your battery or your pockets. Class-D provides continuous clean power to your speakers, operating at 80% efficiency far greater than conventional Class A or B amplifiers. Translation: Enjoy cleaner bass, even during extreme power demands. * Big Power, Small Package V-Power amplifiers are known for their compact size, but don’t underestimate their power capacity. Although they have a 40% smaller footprint than their predecessors, they produce the same amount of power as before. Get the power you need, even if you have limited installation space. * Keep the Music Playing The V-Power amplifiers provide reliable, stable thermal performance. They use a new, higher efficiency design to achieve non-stop music playback. A new circuit and heat sink design allows gradual thermal absorption and provides a gentle, almost undetectable power control. * Dual Feedback Modulation Dual internal error correction technology – which had previously only been available in the PDX and X-Power amplifiers, is now integrated in V-Power mono amplifiers. The audio input signal is analyzed, compared, and corrected twice dynamically as the signal is processed through the amplifier. The result is amplifiers with the widest frequency response, higher damping factor, and lowest noise in its class. * Exceptionally Simple Sound Upgrade The V-Power's 4-channel speaker level inputs connect directly to any head unit, without the need for external converters. This makes the V-Power amplifiers ideal for upgrading factory and aftermarket systems. The flush mount controls make for easy installation. The terminal covers conveniently snap-on without the need for additional tools, to protect the wiring connections while creating a clean, finished appearance. * Proven Power Each V-Power amplifier comes with its very own birth-sheet. V-Power amplifiers are tested and documented to show their true actual output. * Remote Control Bass Knob Compatible with the RUX-KNOB remote bass knob (sold separately). Use the RUX-KNOB to conveniently adjust bass levels from your dash. Warranty Information: See Owner’s Manual for Complete Details.
* 80 Watts RMS Power Output * 240 Watts Max Power * HD Polymer Frame * 4 Ohms Impedance * 70Hz - 22kHz Frequency Warranty Information: See Owner’s Manual for Complete Details.
Site Search by
ABC Warehouse reserves the right to limit quantities. U.S. sales only.