* Fronts: Midrange 1 - 2-1/2" Diameter (6.35cm) Dynamic Balance Composite Cone Driver Tweeter 1 - 1/2" Diameter (1.27cm) Silk Polymer Dome * Surrounds: Midrange 1 - 2-1/2" Diameter (6.35cm) Dynamic Balance Composite Cone Driver Tweeter 1 - 1/2" Diameter (1.27cm) Silk Polymer Dome * Center: Midrange 2 - 2-1/2" Diameter (6.35cm) Dynamic Balance Composite Cone Driver Tweeter 1 - 1/2" Diameter (1.27cm) Silk Polymer Dome * Subwoofer: 1 - 8" Diameter (20.32cm) Long-Throw Dynamic Balance Polymer Composite Driver * Overall Frequency Response 40Hz-22kHZ * Lower -3dB Limit 45Hz * Upper -3dB Limit 20kHz * Nominal Impedance 8 Ohms Warranty Information: See Owner’s Manual for Complete Details.
* High-quality Bose Sound Performance With lifelike spaciousness and full, deep low notes make video come to life, and make music sound natural. * Elegance Five small Direct/Reflecting® cube speaker arrays and a hideaway Acoustimass® module enable this Virtually Invisible® speaker system to blend beautifully into your room. * New Sleek Horizontal Center Channel Integrates with today’s flat-panel displays. * Acoustimass® Speaker Technology Reproduces low notes clearly down to the very low frequencies for dramatic movie special effects and lifelike musical performance. * Direct/Reflecting® Speaker Technology Delivers more open, spacious sound throughout the listening area. You hear enhanced surround sound and exceptionally lifelike stereo with a larger soundstage. * Bose® Patented Signal Processing Circuitry Compensates for the human ear’s reduced sensitivity to low frequencies at low volumes. You hear the proper balance of deep low notes, even at very low, late-night listening levels, while dialogue and speech sound natural. * Dimensions: Cube Speaker Arrays 61⁄4" H x 3" W x 4" D Module 16 1⁄3"H x 8 1⁄8"W x 25 1⁄3"D Warranty Information: See Owner’s Manual for Complete Details.
JB11629 11.9999 * Bose Performance From Two Premium Gemstone® Speaker Arrays and a Hideaway Acoustimass® Module The system blends elegantly into your décor. Set the speakers on either side of your TV and tuck the module behind a couch or curtain. * Sound That Seems to Surround You Bose® proprietary TrueSpace® digital processing circuitry delivers an enveloping sound experience for all your movies, music, sports and gaming. * Digital Acoustic Performance Provides deeper low notes and more immersive sound. * Easily Connects Directly To Your TV Through Either a Digital or Analog Connection There’s no need to disconnect sources already attached to your TV. * Acoustimass® Module Works in concert with the small speakers to reproduce low frequencies for all channels. * Acoustimass® module 14.5" H x 8.75" W x 19.12" L, 23.3 lbs. * Speaker arrays 2.5" H x 5.5" W x 4.12" L, 1.0 lbs. * Interface module 1.1" H x 3.3" W x 2.4" L, .99 lbs. * Shipping weight 31.58 lbs. Warranty Information: See Owner’s Manual for Complete Details.
* High-quality Bose® Sound Performance Including full, deep low notes–in a more affordable speaker system. * Elegance Five palm-sized cube speakers and a hideaway Acoustimass® module enable this Virtually Invisible® speaker system to blend beautifully into your room. * Acoustimass® Speaker Technology Reproduces low notes clearly down to the very low frequencies for dramatic movie special effects and lifelike musical performance. Hide the Acoustimass module almost anywhere–the deep, low notes appear to come from tiny cube speakers. * Bose® Patented Signal Processing Circuitry Compensates for the human ear’s reduced sensitivity to low frequencies at low volumes. You hear the proper balance of deep low notes, even at very low, late-night listening levels, while dialogue and speech sound natural. * Cube speakers 3" H x 3" W x 4" D * Module 16 1⁄3" H x 8 1⁄8" W x 22 1⁄3" D Warranty Information: See Owner’s Manual for Complete Details.
* 80 Watts x 7 20hz-20khz at 8 Ohm * 10" 120 Watt Sub Included * 4In/1Out HDMI Supporting 3D Video and Audio Return Channel * Direct Digital Connection of iPod®/iPhone® Via Front-Panel USB Port * Dolby® Pro Logic® IIz Adds New Dimensions to Surround Sound * A Suite of Audyssey Technologies For the Ideal Listening Environment Warranty Information: See Owner’s Manual for Complete Details.
* HDMI Digital Output With Upconversion to 1080p Resolution * Optical Input Connect Digital TV, Satellite or Cable Box for full surround experience. * 250 Watts Total Power * Digital AM/FM Tuner * Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound * Line-In Connection For iPod and other portable audio players. * AUX Connection For connection of additional analog audio sources. * Stylish Speaker Design Complements Any Room Décor * Compatible Media DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW * Compatible Formats DVD, CDDA (audio CD), JPG Approximate Dimensions: Width n/a Height n/a Depth n/a Warranty Information: See Owner’s Manual for Complete Details.
* 5-Channel Powerful Surround Sound (100W per Channel) * HD Audio Format Decoding Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio; Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio * Discrete Amplifier Technology * 192 kHz/24-bit Burr Brown DACs For All Channels * High Dynamic Power, Low-Impedance Drive Capability * 2-Way Speaker Drivers For High Power Input Capacity * 8” 100W Active Subwoofer * 4K Pass-Through For Next Generation Super High Resolution Images * HDMI (4 in/1 out) with 3D and Audio Return Channel * HDMI CEC With Versatile Control * Supports Deep Color (30/36 bit), x.v.Color, 24 Hz Refresh Rate and Auto Lip-Sync Compensation * SCENE Buttons With Direct Power On (BD/DVD, TV, CD and Radio) * Front Panel USB Digital Connection for iPod® and iPhone® * Multi Language Color OSD For Improved Visibility * Front Panel Mini Jack Input For Connecting Portable Audio Player * YPAO Sound Optimization For Automatic Speaker Setup * Audio Input Assign Capability For HDMI and Component Video Input * 9 Selectable Subwoofer Crossover Frequencies * Subwoofer Phase Select / Subwoofer Out * Initial Volume Setting and Maximum Volume Setting * Audio Delay for adjusting Lip-Sync (0-250 ms) * 40-Station Preset Tuning / Auto Preset Tuning Warranty Information: See Owner’s Manual for Complete Details.
EN-US X-NONE X-NONE * 5-Channel Powerful Surround Sound * 100 W Per Channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1-ch driven) * 70 W Per Channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.09% THD, 2-ch driven) * Discrete Amp Configuration * HDMI® (4 in / 1 out) With 4K Ultra HD Pass-Through For Super High Resolution Images * Front Panel USB Digital Connection For iPod® and iPhone® * YPAO™ Sound Optimization For Automatic Speaker Set Up * Extra Bass Enriches Powerful Bass Sound Even With Small Speakers * Virtual CINEMA FRONT Provides Virtual Surround Sound With Five Speakers in Front * Multilingual Color OSD For Improved Visibility (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Japanese and Chinese) * ECO Mode Operation For about 20 percentage less power consumption. Approximate Dimensions: Width 17 1/8” Height 6” Depth 12 3/8” Warranty Information: See Owner’s Manual for Complete Details.
EN-US X-NONE X-NONE * Fills Small To Medium Rooms With Powerful, Lifelike Performances * Equally Impressive With Music and Movies * Highly Efficient Design Produces More Output Using Less Energy * Accurate, Non-Fatiguing Sound Provides Hours of Listening Pleasure * Plays Louder With Less Distortion Than The Competition * Enhanced 1" Aluminum Tweeter 5.25" High-Output Woofer Approximate Dimensions: Width 7” Height 12.5” Depth 8.11” Warranty Information: See Owner’s Manual for Complete Details.
EN-US X-NONE X-NONE * Three 5-1/4” Structured Surface Woofers There are many challenges designing and manufacturing a woofer capable of delivering true bass performance. In the SP-FS52, we’ve added a structured surface to the 5-1/4 inch woofer. By doing so, not only is rigidity improved, so is bass accuracy. Engineers have also vented the pole piece, again improving bass response from the same size woofers in previous models. * 1” High Efficiency Soft Dome Tweeter To widen the sweet spot of the 1-inch High Efficiency Soft Dome tweeter, we’ve engineered a custom wave guide. Increasing tweeter efficiency, together with newly designed crossovers, allows the SP-FS52’s play louder using less power. * 130 Watt Power with 8 Element Sophisticated Crossover The job of the crossover in a speaker is to break the audio signal into low, high and sometimes mid-range frequencies. It’s an important job, and it uses circuitry like inductors and capacitors to accomplish it. Much of the competition uses an extremely simple, low-cost crossover made up of a single capacitor and inductor. The Pioneer SP-FS52 utilizes a sophisticated 8 component high quality crossover. The reasoning is simple: we do it because it’s one more way of insuring high quality sound that makes its presence known. * Over 7 Decades of Passion for Audio Pioneer has been the industry leader in audio design and engineering firsts for over 70 years. Designed by Pioneer’s Chief Speaker Engineer, Andrew Jones, these speakers embody all his high-end expertise and passion for pure audio reproduction. And while audio enthusiasts gladly pay as much as $80,000 for some of Andrew’s designs, you’ll find these new SP-FS52 speakers considerably more affordable. * Thinking Out Of the Box It’s okay to stare. With true curved cabinet design, not only are the SP-FS52 Floor Standing Speakers aesthetically more pleasing, so is the entire listening experience. The high-performance and exceptional sound quality is the result of this stiffer design, which reduces standing sound waves inside the cabinet. * A Taller Speaker When we were designing the SP-FS52s, we listened carefully to what users were saying they wanted. As a result, we increased the speaker height by 3 inches. The result is improved sound quality due to the speakers being closer to ear-level. Warranty Information: See Owner’s Manual for Complete Details.
Transform your TV experience Love watching TV? Well, it's about to get dramatically better. The Bose® Solo TV sound system reveals much more of the depth and detail you're meant to hear in your favorite programs. The kind of sound most flat panel TVs simply cannot reproduce from their internal speakers. And with just one speaker and one connection, it couldn't be easier. * Wide, even sound throughout the room from Bose speaker array technology * More effects, music and dialogue, clearly and naturally, with proprietary digital signal processing * Single speaker fits neatly under your HDTV, no additional equipment needed * Extremely easy setup, with one connection to your TV and one plug to the wall One speaker. One connection. The Bose Solo system can be used as a stand for most TVs up to 37" and many up to 42". You can also set it below a wall-mounted TV, or on a shelf or media cabinet. It's an ideal choice for your main room or for use in a second room, such as the bedroom. Make one connection to the TV, plug the speaker into the wall and embrace a whole new experience in minutes flat. One listen, and you’ll realize there's more sound in your TV shows than you ever imagined. Packed with performance All the sound you hear is made possible by advanced Bose speaker array technology. It reproduces a wide range of sound evenly throughout the room from a compact enclosure. And with proprietary digital signal processing, that sound is adjusted and optimized at any volume level. So when you're watching your show, there's no need to tweak the volume when a quiet moment suddenly becomes explosive. Hear what you've been missing They're your favorite shows: nighttime dramas, sitcoms, reality TV. And every one of these programs has a world of sound within. So take your "can't-miss-it" TV to the next level with the Bose Solo system, and enjoy the crisp, clear dialogue and subtle sound effects you've likely never noticed before. It will completely transform your everyday TV experience. The Bose Solo system comes with a simple, four-button remote for volume, mute and power. A universal remote control is also available if you'd like to control other components connected to your TV.
* CD Playback CD(CD-DA), CD-R/-RW, CD-RW/-RW Multi Session, 8cm CD , MP3 (32kpps-320kbps, VBR) * CD Text Display Mp3 File Name, ID3 Tag Ver. 1.1 & 2.0 * 5 Disc Capacity * Carousel Tray * Remote Control * Optical Audio Output(s): 1 (Rear) * RCA Audio Output(s): 1 (Rear) * Power Requirements: 60Hz 120V Approximate Dimensions: Width 16.9” Height 4.3” Depth 15.7” Warranty Information: See Owner’s Manual for Complete Details.
Site Search by
ABC Warehouse reserves the right to limit quantities. U.S. sales only.